Friday, November 26, 2010

Concerns about having to start over

Words: 1,839
Time: 11:30-1:45pm
Mood: Pretty good
Impression: A little worried

So I forced myself to write today after a fun turkey day yesterday. It wasn't that I was still stuffed or anything. I just didn't know what I was going to be writing. I thought about it before I feel asleep and couldn't focus on it. I thought about for a few hours laying in bed and couldn't really focus.

Finally at 11 I had to make a call and mentioned to the person that I was going to try and write at least 1,000 words and that made it real for me. So luckily as I showered after that, the scene came to me. Apparently I had the wrong idea for the scene. It seems that when I am about to write something that doesn't work, I get a sort of writers block that immediately clears up when I make the appropriate change.

Now, I'm a little worried about the story. Wait, you know what? I'm not going to say much about what I'm worried about right now because, it's a pretty serious worry. And if I'm right I practically need to start over. And since I don't even want to think about it, I'm not going to talk about it. I will just get to the end of this chapter and see what happens.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment